- About Us
- Available Technologies
- For UC Employees
- For Industry
- For IP Law Firms
- Success Stories
PLEASE REGISTER for seminars by clicking on the titles:
• Seminar The fundamentals of Venture Capital (supplement to VC101) - Lou Berneman of Osage Univ. Partners. Oct. 8 from 4-5 in Skydeck at 2150 Shattuck Ave., Penthouse floor.
• Seminar What you need to know about the SBIR/STTR program - Errol Arkilic Tues. Oct. 28 6:30 -8 PM Skydeck at 2150 Shattuck Ave., PH floor. Note date and time change!
• Seminar Financing Early Stage Technologies - Navigating Valuation Discussions - Sam Renwick of Burr, Pilger and Mayer, Oct. 17 4-5 PM in Skydeck at 2150 Shattuck Ave., Penthouse floor.
• Lunch Seminar IP protection for the IT industry - The Changing Legal Landscape - and how it affects your IT business model Henry Daley, James Nelson of Venable, LLP. Oct. 21 Noon -1:15 PM - Pizza will be served - Berkeley's Skydeck, 2150 Shattuck Ave., Penthouse floor.
• Come read about IPIRA! - Our BROCHURE
UC Berkeley's Office of Intellectual Property and Industry Research Alliances (IPIRA) was created in 2004 to provide a "one-stop shop" for industry research partners to interact with the campus. IPIRA's mission is to establish and maintain multifaceted relationships with private companies, and thereby enhance the research enterprise of the Berkeley campus. These relationships include sponsored research collaborations, and intellectual property commercialization (sometimes referred to as technology transfer). This office reports to the Vice Chancellor for Research and consists of two groups: the Office of Technology Licensing (OTL), and the Industry Alliances Office (IAO). Twitter | LinkedIn
IPIRA Monthly monthly e-newsletter >> Subscribe
IPIRA Tech Feed technology email notifications >> Subscribe